The HOMEBIOGAS TG6 will offer food businesses an affordable biogas system to convert their organic waste up into clean energy while decreasing their environmental footprint
- Design, update and develop all the required components and sub-systems for 2 HOMEBIOGAS TG6 alpha pilots.
- Conduct alpha pilots tests both in-house and off-site in an operational environment and identify any necessary improvements/modifications, guaranteeing target performance and energy output (120 kWh/100 kg of organic waste) are reached
- Validate HOMEBIOGAS TG6 design and performance through 2 beta versions to be installed and demonstrated in 2 European field trial locations
- Prepare the supply chain for HOMEBIOGAS TG6 industrialization on through the consolidation of our suppliers and the preparation of technical documentation (in-house and customer oriented), facilities (storage, assembly and packing areas) and procedures, ensuring compliance with the legislation and certification requirements
- Establish a commercial and logistics hub in Netherlands employing a small technical and sales force for European operations
- To identify and secure agreements with local distributors/service providers in commercialization target countries (Netherlands, UK, France, Italy , Germany, Spain)
- To protect the intelectual property derived from HONEBIOGAS TG6 innovation through the implementation of HBG IPR protection strategy (patenets application and NDA with distributors and service providers)
8/1/17 Kickoff meeting in the HomeBiogas offices!
The project and its scope was formally introduced to all of the HomeBiogas employees. We celebrated the exciting news and formulated a plan to accomplish the project targets in an orderly and efficient manner. HomeBiogas employees were assigned to different roles for the project and have since commenced executing their tasks.
8/28/17 Met with the UN Secretary General and the Prime Minister
HomeBiogas selected out of 4 innovative companies to present to new UN Secretary General, António Guterres, the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu and Israel’s Ambassador to the UN, Danny Danon. We presented our company and appliance and they took great interest in HomeBiogas as a solution for climate change.
Click here to read about it!
9/12-14/17 Participated in the WATEC Conference
WATEC is a big conference and fair about water technology and environmental control that was held in Israel with visitors from all over the world. We introduced our most advanced model which is in progress and is the building stone for the HOMEBIOGAS TG6. In the conference, we met visitors from all around the world and had a very successful booth which attracted a lot of people.
10/05/17 Investing in Circular Supply Chains
As a portfolio company to Closed Loop Partners, HomeBiogas was invited to take part in the Investing in Circular Supply Chains conference in New York City. The event was co-hosted by New York City Department of Sanitation and Google Inc. and convened more than 100 leaders from across the supply chain and investment community to discuss the opportunity to infuse capital into circular supply chains to increase the collective impact.
10/23-24/17 Selected to Attend the UN Technology Fair
HomeBiogas was proud to be selected to attend the UN Technology Fair in Valencia, a showcase of the best of what the worldwide technology industry has to offer. HomeBiogas was identified as a technology that could be a vital enabler for the success of the UN Field Missions. Specifically, the integration of low flush, eco-toilets with the HomeBiogas system, which would give remote locations a safe way of human waste disposal and provide a source of renewable energy.
10/24-26/17 Presented 3 HomeBiogas Pilots to the Clean Cooking Forum
This year the Clean Cooking Forum 2017, a landmark, biennial gathering to accelerate the production, deployment, and use of cleaner, more efficient cookstoves and fuels was held in India. HomeBiogas attended the forum and had the opportunity to show the forum participants the operating HomeBiogas appliances that has been deployed in India. Locals who once cooked on animal dung and over open fires, are now able to cook over a clean, smokeless biogas flame!
11/01/17 Launched the HomeBiogas 2.0 Crowdfunding Campaign on Kickstarter
HomeBiogas achieved its crowdfunding goal for HomeBiogas 2.0 in only 3 hours! In two months time showcasing on the platform, over 1,000 Kickstarter backers from all over the world pre-ordered the appliance, bringing in half a million dollars for the company. Since then HomeBiogas 2.0 has continued to be available on Indiegogo.
12/06/17 Synergy Workshop – Green Entrepreneurship for a Circular Economy
SwitchMed, a program of the European Union and the United Nations, that supports and connects stakeholders to scale-up environmental innovations in the Mediterranean, Israel Ministry of Environmental Protection invited HomeBiogas to participate in a consultation meeting. The meeting focused on the challenges, opportunities and strategies for the promotion of green and social entrepreneurship, sustainable innovation and Circular Economy ecosystem in Israel.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 777770
Tel: +972 54 723 6633
Tel: +972 52 322 1554
Time Table: Aug 2017 to Jul 2019
Total Cost: EUR 2,292,500.00
EC Funding: EUR 1,604,750.00
Instrument: H2020 MGA SME Ph2
Project Identifier: 777770 — HOMEBIOGAS —H2020-SMEInst-2016-2017/H2020-SMEINST-2-2016-2017