The HOMEBIOGAS TG6 will offer food businesses an affordable biogas system to convert their organic waste up into clean energy while decreasing their environmental footprint
- Design, update and develop all the required components and sub-systems for 2 HOMEBIOGAS TG6 alpha pilots.
- Conduct alpha pilots tests both in-house and off-site in an operational environment and identify any necessary improvements/modifications, guaranteeing target performance and energy output (120 kWh/100 kg of organic waste) are reached
- Validate HOMEBIOGAS TG6 design and performance through 2 beta versions to be installed and demonstrated in 2 European field trial locations
- Prepare the supply chain for HOMEBIOGAS TG6 industrialization on through the consolidation of our suppliers and the preparation of technical documentation (in-house and customer oriented), facilities (storage, assembly and packing areas) and procedures, ensuring compliance with the legislation and certification requirements
- Establish a commercial and logistics hub in Netherlands employing a small technical and sales force for European operations
- To identify and secure agreements with local distributors/service providers in commercialization target countries (Netherlands, UK, France, Italy , Germany, Spain)
- To protect the intelectual property derived from HONEBIOGAS TG6 innovation through the implementation of HBG IPR protection strategy (patenets application and NDA with distributors and service providers)
8/1/17 Kickoff meeting in the HomeBiogas offices!
The project and its scope was formally introduced to all of the HomeBiogas employees. We celebrated the exciting news and formulated a plan to accomplish the project targets in an orderly and efficient manner. HomeBiogas employees were assigned to different roles for the project and have since commenced executing their tasks.
8/28/17 Met with the UN Secretary General and the Prime Minister
HomeBiogas selected out of 4 innovative companies to present to new UN Secretary General, António Guterres, the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu and Israel’s Ambassador to the UN, Danny Danon. We presented our company and appliance and they took great interest in HomeBiogas as a solution for climate change.
Click here to read about it!
9/12-14/17 Participated in the WATEC Conference
WATEC is a big conference and fair about water technology and environmental control that was held in Israel with visitors from all over the world. We introduced our most advanced model which is in progress and is the building stone for the HOMEBIOGAS TG6. In the conference, we met visitors from all around the world and had a very successful booth which attracted a lot of people.
The project has received funding from the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) for research, technological development, demonstration and commercialization under grant agreement No 777770
Tel: +972 54 723 6633
Tel: +972 52 322 1554
Time Table: Aug 2017 to Jul 2019
Total Cost: EUR 2,292,500.00
EC Funding: EUR 1,604,750.00
Instrument: H2020 MGA SME Ph2
Project Identifier: 777770 — HOMEBIOGAS —H2020-SMEInst-2016-2017/H2020-SMEINST-2-2016-2017